The security of the customer's data in the www.lemodus.lt e-shop is ensured by a secure communication SSL certificate. Using an SSL certificate, the information sent between the visitor's browser and the Stokas.lt server is encrypted, so the data will not be read or changed by third parties when traveling between the visitor / client's computer and the server.
Stokas.lt does not collect connection data to payment systems. Buyers of the online store Stokas.lt enter the data of connection to electronic banking or electronic payment systems on the pages of the banks themselves, therefore Stokas.lt does not have access to this information. We respect your privacy, so we do not collect any unnecessary data that is intended for anyone other than quality service and convenient browsing on Stokas.lt.
We ensure that all your data is processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the Law on Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts regulating personal data protection in the Republic of Lithuania, applying the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect your data from accidental or illegal disclosure, destruction, alteration, as well as from acts of illegal processing.
The Stokas.lt team is acquainted with the requirements of personal data protection and ensures compliance with the established organizational measures regarding data processing. Only persons authorized by Stokas.lt, who are responsible for the technical, commercial and editorial maintenance of the website, have access to the data.
We recommend creating a secure password that you will use for Stokas.lt. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and must not disclose or share it with third parties and handle it securely.
What information do we collect about you? How do we use your information?
By using the e-shop and providing your personal data, you agree that Stokas.lt will process them in order to carry out e-commerce, as well as provide you with information about the products of existing brands, including sending commercial messages by e-mail or other electronic means of communication (SMS messages). ) by phone.
Who do we disclose your information to?tokas.lt may transfer personal data to the following specified entities:
· For companies that provide services at the request of Stokas.lt: companies engaged in courier activities, payment service providers / banks.
· Other parties when required by law (eg police, tax inspectorate). Also to confirm the legality of its actions, and to defend its interests as a seller (in order to recover the buyer's debts).
· You have the right to know what personal data we have collected about you.
· You have the right to know to which recipients your personal data has been supplied and has been provided in the last 1 year.
· You have the right to request the correction of incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate data.
· You have the right to request the deletion of the collected personal data about you.
· You have the right to request the cessation of the processing of your personal data.
If you wish to receive information about the information collected about your personal data or to request the processing of incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate data and request a correction, send us a request by e-mail. email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may ask you to provide proof of identity to properly identify you. Once you have confirmed your identity, information about the data you process will be provided within 30 calendar days of the date of the written request.
You can exercise your rights directly by contacting us by e-mail. email email@example.com.